Sea&Sea Announces Housing for Canon EOS DSLR
SEA&SEA announces the availability of the MDX-5D MKII DSLR housing for the 21.1MP Canon EOS 5D MKII.
The MDX-5D MKII is part of SEA&SEA’s MDX housing series which is precisely crafted from solid block aluminum and designed for ultimate performance and ergonomics.
According to Sea&Sea marketing officials, this housing was designed exclusively for the Canon EOS. “The Canon EOS 5D is one of the most popular and in demand SLR cameras on the market today. It’s a natural fit for us to create an underwater housing to meet this growing market demand. Sea&Sea customers have quickly discovered how functional our housing designs are and this new model is creating significant buzz in the industry.”
Specific details about this product can be found here: New Sea&Sea Housing for Canon EOS
Among the products highlights are:
- Every detail of the housing is precision CNC machined. Ergonomically designed for ease of use. Manufactured from solid block aluminum alloy with all edges carefully polished.
- The housing is protected by a highly corrosion resistant anodized (black) coating. The coating provides the housing from environmental corrosion and abrasions.
- TTL strobe photography is possible when used with product SS-50118 YS Converter C (optional).
- Large A/R (anti-reflective) coated LCD rear display window for full viewing of camera display.
- Equipped with a 0.66x pick-up viewfinder standard. An interchangeable .8x viewfinder (optional) is also available.
- Both the main command dial and sub command dial are operable while holding the hand grips due to advanced ergonomic design.
- MDX-5D MKII: Part #SS-06149, MSRP: $3,695.00
For more information on the MDX housing products and new releases from SEA&SEA, please visit the seaandsea.com or contact your local authorized SEA&SEA retailer.