Brand New Diving Special at Riding Rock Resort
Located on the small island of San Salvador in the Bahamas 360 miles southeast of Miami sits one of the premier scuba diving resorts and fishing Mecca’s of the world. Perched on a pinnacle and washed by warm breezes and clear azure waters, the Riding Rock Inn Resort and Marina offers all of the excitement and adventure or rest and relaxation you’ve been searching for.
Riding Rock Resort and Marina, San Salvador, Bahamas Announces an Island Escape Package Special
For travel between now and December 15, 2008, and pay only $1250 pp double diver
$997 pp double vacationer for an 8 day, 7 night package that includes the following:
● 7 nights accommodation in a Standard A/C room. Upgrades to Deluxe Ocean View accommodations are on a first come, first serve basis based on availability.
● 21 hearty meals: breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served in our restaurant overlooking the sea. Eat inside in air conditioned comfort or dine alfresco on our veranda at the waters edge.
● 16 day dives: boats leave the marina at 9:00 am each morning for a two tank trip. They return to the dock around 12:30 pm. The dive boats leave for a one tank wall dive each afternoon around 2:30 pm.
● 1 night dive: night dives are scheduled for Tuesday evenings.
● Island tour: enjoy an afternoon exploring our peaceful 12 mile long island where Christopher Columbus made his first landfall during his historic voyage to the New World. Tour monuments to his visit, old plantation ruins, historical Lucayan Indian sites, or climb up the old kerosene-operated lighthouse.
Riding Rock is custom designed for dive travelers, with all the facilities close at hand. With 42 rooms, we host dive groups, clubs and individuals from around the world every year. Lay out on the beach and enjoy that fantastic Bahamian sunshine or snorkel the shallow beachfront at your leisure. The swimming pool is also a favorite relaxation spot.
The restaurant and bar are a popular spot for the after-dive crowd. The full service marina features our expanded dive shop and equipment rental facilities, as well as a conference room. To service the special needs of divers, the Riding Rock Inn Resort and Marina features an impressive trio of custom dive boats, complete with deep V-hulls, walk-thru transoms, dive platform with extended ladders, camera rinse and protection from the sun.
San Salvador is known world wide for the quality and diversity of the diving. Immerse yourself in this unique Bahamian experience.
For reservations and information, please contact your favorite travel professional or contact us directly at: Toll Free: 800-272-1492, Email: reservations@RidingRock.com Web: www.ridingrock.com