Seac USA Seeks Sales Professional for California region
Seac USA, a well-known manufacturer of scuba diving equipment and accessories, has announced the company is seeking a sales professional to cover California. Seac USA is the domestic arm of the international Seac organization.
- Presenting and selling products to current and potential clients
- Creating action plans, presentations and proposals to identify specific targets
- Maintaining sales materials and have an impeccable product knowledge
- Establishing and maintaining client relationships (for both current and potential clients)
- Preparing paperwork, contracts and provide services such as quality checks and follow-ups
- Communicating developments, information or feedback gathered through field activity to the company
- Participating in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows.
The ideal candidate is also a motivated, energetic individual with a strong sense of responsibility and work ethic. Someone who is comfortable in a fast paced environment, shows initiative and can work independently. Must be a High School graduate and have a minimum of three years of sales or marketing experience.
Desired skills are:
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to develop and deliver strong presentations as well as create, compose and edit written materials
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and represent the company in a positive way
- Work may require significant travel to current and potential clients. Possession of a valid state driver license is thus required.
Seac has been setting the standard in the diving sector since it was founded in Italy in 1971. Just a few years after its 40th anniversary, Seac reached a significant milestone when Seac USA Corporation was officially founded on July 16th in New York City, as Seac’s first overseas branch (the office is in Dumbo, Brooklyn). The goal is to turn 2013 into a year of development and growth for a company that has already placed itself among the market leaders through perseverance and ambition.
To apply or respond, send an email to Marco.Maestri@seasub.com
For more information, visit our website: http://www.seacsub.com