Every year, thousands of diving, watersport, and travel professionals meet at the largest international trade-only event in the world.
Hosted be the Diving Equipment & Marketing Association (DEMA), DEMA show connects and educates over 9,500 credentialed industry professionals with each other and with over 600 leading dive equipment manufacturers, travel destinations, apparel wholesalers, and service providers from around the globe.
With hundreds of exhibitor booths to check out, like Scuba.com, there is a lot to see and learn as you delve into the world of scuba.
DEMA and Exhibitor Sponsored Education
You and your team can have the opportunity to engage in any number of over 250 professional development seminars — covering topics from current consumer trends to practical technical training. Each session is hosted by DEMA or an exhibitor, giving a variety of perspectives for innovative ideas and solutions for your business.
New Product Showcase and Scuba Demonstration Pool
Check out the latest and greatest products in the industry of this past year at the New Product Showcase and talk to the vendors themselves about their new gear. Even see some of the new products in action in the Scuba Demonstration Pool to witness firsthand the cutting-edge in scuba gear.
DEMA Awards Party
For over 30 years, DEMA has honored individuals’ accomplishments and contributions to the diving world with the Reaching Out award. Celebrate this year’s recipients with an opportunity to unwind and socialize with your fellow attendees.
So who attends DEMA show?
DEMA Show is not open to the public or consumers, and is limited to trade professionals only. Attendees include:
- Diving Retailers and Staff
- Other Ocean Sports and Related Retailers
- Equipment Repair Technicians and Shop Owners
- Boat/Live Aboard Operators
- Commercial Divers
- Safety/Search and Rescue Divers
- Dive Resort Operators
- Divemasters, Instructors and Assistant Instructors
- Dive Training and Certification Agencies
- Dive-Related Environmental Organizations
- Dive-Related Professional Photographers and Videographers
- Government and Military Divers
- Educational/Institutional Organizations
- Distributors and Exporters
- Manufacturer Representatives
- Travel Agent/Retailers
- Travel Wholesalers
- Travel Association Professionals
- Cruise Ship Lines, Operators and Professional
The next DEMA Show is November 14-17, 2018 in the Las Vegas Convention Center.
To attend, check out the event website demashow.com for the latest info on how to register as an attendee, exhibitor, or media for the show. There is also info on hotels and everything else you need to know.
Attendee Customer Relations
Sales and Event Services Representative
Press / Media