Project AWARE Unveils new website for Scuba DiversThe Project AWARE Foundation has unveiled a brand-new website. More than just a facelift, the new website www.projectaware.org is now powered by dynamic tools for scuba divers and capabilities to fuel a “green” dive life.
How can you experience the difference? Some of the new site features include:
- MyAWARE – our underwater environments need your support now more than ever. Create your personal MyAWARE account, update your information and set your preferences.
- Events Made Easy – now it’s even easier for dive professionals to mobilize divers – register all your activities, report data and download the tools and materials you need at any time at www.projectaware.org/protect.
- Jump on the AWARE Map – dive professionals can feature conservation events front and center on the new “AWARE in Action” map. Calling all dive volunteers – this map visually highlights local environmental efforts and makes it even easier for you to dive in.
- Conservation News – there’s countless ways to stay tuned and spread the word from www.projectaware.org/news, to the integrated Tell A Friend, RSS Feeds and direct connections to social media and e-communication options.
- Tools and Resources – Access the educational tools and resources for your AWARE courses and conservation efforts quickly by topic area at www.projectaware.org/resources.
“We encourage all our scuba dive volunteers and supporters to revisit the new www.projectaware.org, experience the difference and let the new capabilities fuel your local conservation goals and activities,” states Project AWARE Foundation’s Director, Jenny Miller Garmendia. “Be sure to visit the MyAWARE area of the site, update your information and preferences to receive all the latest in underwater conservation worldwide.”