Dive with Oceanic White Tip Sharks off Cat Island, Bahamas
(DiverWire) Well-known shark expert and dive professional Stuart Cove will be leading an exclusive White Tip Shark Diving adventure next month off Cat Island in the Bahamas. A few spots have recently become available for this weeklong shark adventure.
According to officials with Stuart Cove’s Dive Bahamas, Stuart will be joining the expedition that is sure to be an adventure that most divers won’t soon forget. Divers will stay at the quaint Greenwood Resort and venture out into blue water to dive, snorkel and interact with large marine life in this once-in-a-lifetime encounter with one of the most elusive sharks in the ocean!
The package includes 6 nights with 5 dive days, meal package of breakfast, lunch & dinner based on double occupancy – $3,248 per person.
- Bahamas government hotel taxes, hotel gratuities and maid service fees
- Air-conditioned accommodations
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner as indicated above
- All day 2 tank boat dives each dive day
- Every dive from a custom dive boat
- Tanks, weights, and belt
- Prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change at any time (custom packages are available)
- Non-Motorized watersports
Package Prices Do Not Include:
- Airport transfers. Diving on arrival or departure day, optional dive master gratuities, rental equipment, personal items, bar charges or airfare to the island. Drinks at the Greenwood Resort are not included in the meal plans.
We HIGHLY recommend DAN’s Trip Cancellation Insurance for all our dive packages!
Oceanic White Tip encounters are subject to weather conditions and sharks being present. Considering they are wild animals, there is always a possibility sharks may not be found in the area. Alternate diving will be offered if this occurs, as there is excellent reef, wall and wreck diving all around Cat Island.