(DiverWire) Scuba divers and travelers in Southern California and the Southwest United States are invited to join Ocean Enterprises for the Around the World Underwater Dive Travel Symposium, an enchanting evening at the World-Renowned Scripps Aquarium to explore over 30 worldwide travel destinations while enjoying delicious appetizers, drinks, and fun people!
There will be a Huge Raffle Drawing that evening for amazing trip giveaways to exotic destinations including the Philippines, Palau, Galapagos, Maldives, Socorro Islands, Cayman Islands, Bonaire, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Oman, and more that have been donated by our exhibitors! Get 1 free raffle ticket with your admission and purchase additional tickets at the event if you choose to!
Purchase Tickets by April 26th!
- $25 Per Person
- $20 for Dive Club Members – must show membership ID and pay using options 2 or 3 listed below.
- Not a Dive Club member yet? Click Here to join! (http://www.oceanenterprises.com/dive-club.htm)
How to purchase tickets:
- Ocean Enterprises’ Online Store (http://www.oceanenterprises.com/scuba-gear/2012-around-the-world-underwater-seminar.html) (Tickets purchased online can be picked up at Ocean Enterprises or we will mail them to you for a small fee)
- At Ocean Enterprises located at 7710 Balboa Avenue, Suite 101, San Diego, 92111 (pick up your ticket when you purchase it in the store)
- Call us at 858-565-6054 (Tickets purchased by phone can be picked up at Ocean Enterprises or we will mail them to you for a small fee)
According to Ocean Enterprises officials, this year will be better than ever with tons of incredible travel exhibitors from around the world, the latest and greatest travel gear must-haves, and a very special presentation by Michael Domeier, from the National Geographic Special Expedition Great White, about his ground breaking research on Great White Sharks and his new Expedition White Shark App which makes it possible for all of us to track their movements on our mobile devices!
For more details, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR CALL 858-565-6054 WITH ANY QUESTIONS!