(DiverWire) Scuba Schools International (SSI) has released the NEW “Everything Diving” App for IPhone and Android Smartphones. “Everything Diving” is being promoted as “Free, easy to install, intuitive and ‘everything’ a diver needs at home and abroad,” according to an SSI official.
- Your SSI certifications – Proof of certification on your mobile device anytime and anywhere
- Important Checklists For Scuba – Equipment and Buddy Check list, Dive Planning, Using your Computer and First Aid
- Hand Signal Review
- SSI Dive Tables for Air and Nitrox
- First Aid and Neuro Assessment Flow Chart
- A complete directory of SSI Dive Center and Resorts – Search the world with a Complete Description of the operation’s services
“It used to be that printed manuals were enough to satisfy the needs of our customers. Today in a digital world, customers have become more demanding in terms of options to learn and services to use,” said Doug McNeese, President & CEO of Scuba Schools International. “User friendly online services are now more important for ‘our’ success. Creating this Smart Phone App was just a logical extension of support and our existing Online Services. And, just like Training Online – it’s free! SSI has always offered free Online Diver Verification – now you can synchronize your electronic C-Card with your Smart Phone and carry it with you digitally. For these individual services you just need to login to “mySSI” and create your profile at www.divessi.com. Then you will have all functions at your fingertips and enjoy
For further information check the App Store and download “Everything Diving ” Phone App or visit SSI at www.diveSSI.com
The Andriod version is scheduled to be released very soon.